Sausage, Cauliflower, and Green Bean Casserole
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
No more excuses not to eat vegetables!!!!
- 16 ounces cooked, chopped Savoie's® Sausage (I coarsely chop in food processor)
- 16 ounces, cooked cauliflower florets
- 1 14.5 ounce can of cut green beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups bread crumbs (I make mine with brown bread in food processor)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a 13x9" baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix sausage, cauliflower, green beans, and tomatoes and distribute in baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese and hot sauce, mixing well.
- Spread mixture evenly over the casserole and season to taste.
- Bake 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.