Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hours
Total time: 1 hours 10 mins
- ½ box of large pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb Savoie's® sausage and/or Savoie's® tasso
- 1- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- 1 medium chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- Savoie's® seasoning or other Cajun seasoning to taste
- Boil ½ box pasta shells. You want them slightly firm; do not over boil.
- Brown meat (sausage and/or tasso), add onion, bell pepper, and seasoning.
- Melt the cream cheese in meat mixture and let cool.
- Stuff shells with mixture and layer in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over stuffed shells and bake covered @ 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover. Spread shredded cheese on top and bake until done to your liking.