Navy Bean & Smoked Sausage Soup
Very easy to make and quite tasty. Delicious with Tabasco® sauce and crackers!
- 1 lb Savoie’s® Pork Sausage
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-to-large chopped onion
- 3 cans navy beans
- 18 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 can water
- Savoie’s® seasoning
- Heat oil and add onions. Sauté until onions are clear.
- Slice sausage in rings; add to onions.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add beans, tomato sauce, water, and seasoning to taste.
- Simmer 45 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.