Tiger Cocktail Sausage
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 5 mins
Super easy cocktail easy all prepared and served in same crockpot! Easy to make, easy to serve!
- 2-3 pounds of sliced Savoie's® sausage
- 1 jar of Heinz® chili sauce
- 1 jar of grape jelly
- Slice sausage into desired size.
- Place in crockpot. Pour jar of chili sauce and jar of grape jelly.
- Turn crockpot to high. Can cook all afternoon.
- Turn to warm when all sauce has melted.
- Stir ingredients to ensure uniform melting and coating of sausages. Great alone and wonderful on sandwiches!!