Snappy Pasta Jambalaya
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb Savoie's® sausage, diced
- ¼ lb Savoie's® tasso, diced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 oz) package pasta, cooked
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, sausage, tasso, and chicken until vegetables are brown.
- Lower heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.