Simple Rice Pan Fry
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
This is a quick and easy Stir Fry Rice dish that can be put together with all different kinds of vegetables.
- 1 cup Long Grain Rice (cooked)
- ½ can Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- ¼ cup fresh Asparagus (cut in 1"pieces, prefer tips)
- ¼ cup frozen Peas
- ¼ cup frozen Corn
- 1 tbs Savoie's® Flavoring and Browning Sauce
- Cook rice and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan add oil and heat to med, add mushrooms and asparagus, cook for about 2 mins.
- Add rice and mix.
- Add peas, corn, and Savoie's® Flavoring and Browning Sauce, mix well, cook until all vegetables are hot. (You can cook longer and let the rice on the bottom get a tad bit crunchy if you like.) Mix again and serve right away.