Tator Tot Taco Bake Casserole
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- 1 lb. ground beef meat
- 1 lb. coarsely chopped, Savoie's® Sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 can corn- 16 oz, drained
- 1 can green chilies, drained- 4 oz
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained, 12 oz
- 1 bag Mexican cheese blend, - 16 oz
- 1 bag tator tots- 16 oz
- 1 can enchilada sauce - 10.5 oz
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- On stove-top, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until brown. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add taco seasoning, green chilies, corn and black beans to ground meat. Cook until heated through.
- In a large bowl, combine meat mixture, ¾ of cheese blend, and all of the tator tots. Stir well to combine.
- Pour ⅓ of the enchilada sauce in bottom of prepared baking pan and put meat mixture in, lightly patting in an even layer. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over mixture.
- Place in oven and bake.