Sausage, Egg, and Grits
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 1 hours
Total time: 1 hour 20 mins
- 3 cups water
- ¾ cup quick cooking grits
- 1 cup chopped Savoie's® Sausage
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup finely chopped green or white onions
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- several drops hot sauce
- Cook grits according to directions on package.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into a greased 9x6, pan.
- Place in oven set to 375 degrees, uncovered.
- Let cook for one hour.