Savoie's® Sausage Po-Boy
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
A recipe to enjoy a Louisiana Cajun Style Po-Boy!! Great for Grilling!!
- Savoie's® Smoked Sausage (in Pork, Beef, Andouille or Green Onion Flavored Sausage) (2 packs of 16oz Sausage)
- 3 -12 inch French Bread Loaves
- Savoie's® Cajun Zesty Dipping Sauce (optional)
- Savoie's® Cajun Seafood Dipping Sauce (optional)
- Toppings of your choice (such as: Onions, Tomatoes, Shredded Lettuce, Pickles, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, etc.)
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Warm the French bread for 10 minutes in oven, or toast bread on grill for 5 minutes.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise and spread generously with Savoie's Zesty Cajun Dipping Sauce or Savoie's Cajun Seafood Dipping Sauce (gives a little kick). (Optional)
- Place a Savoie's® Smoked Sausage link on grill for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once sausage link reaches internal temp. of 165 degrees F, place link on bread and add condiments of your choice.