Low-Cal Two Pepper Stir-Fry Savoie’s® Turkey Sausage
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 12oz packages Savoie’s® turkey sausage
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 cup canned beef broth, double strength
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked hot pasta
- Spray the inside of a medium skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat until very hot. Add sausage; cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Add onion and bell peppers; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve corn starch in broth. Add soy sauce and vinegar, stir well. Add to sausage mixture.
- Add pepper and cooked pasta; let stand 5 minutes to marry flavor.