Savoie's® Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 50 mins
This is a recipe that I have just started using and I love it. The taste of Savoie's® sausage and mushrooms go together greatly!
- 2 pounds of Savoie's® sausage
- 1 onion
- 1 green onion bunch
- 1 stalk of celery
- Savoie's® seasoning or other Cajun seasoning
- 1 pack of mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Take casing off of sausage.
- Blend your seasonings in a blender. Mix seasonings with sausage.
- Clean your mushrooms leaving the caps.
- Stuff the caps with the sausage mixture.
- Put mushrooms in skillet with a cup of chicken broth. Saute until golden brown.