Black-eyed Peas and Sausage Jambalaya Á La Rice Cooker
Delicious and so easy!
- 1 lb Savoie’s® sausage
- 1 can black-eyed peas with jalapeños (15½ oz)
- 1¼ cups of med grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 stick of butter, chopped
- 1 can of beef broth (10½ oz)
- 1 small white onion
- ½ bell pepper
- ¾ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup green onion tops
- ½ cup parsley
- Savoie’s® Seasoning to taste
- Slice and brown sausage.
- Transfer to rice cooker. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover and press “Cook” switch on rice cooker.
- When rice cooker switches to “Warm” mode, let stand covered for 10-15 minutes.