Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hour 20 mins
This is an easy breakfast dish that you make the night before. Perfect for Christmas morning, taking into the office party or just to cook at the house on game day!
- 1 lb Savoie's® Dressing Mix
- 6 eggs
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 slices white bread (cubed)
- 1½ cup Cheddar Cheese (reserve ½ cup)
- seasoning to taste
- Cook and drain Savoie's® Dressing Mix, place in the bottom of a 11x9 casserole dish.
- Add Bread.
- Mix Eggs, Milk and 1 cup of cheese, pour over bread.
- Add seasoning and remainder ½ cup of cheese.
- Refrigerate covered overnight.
- Bake @ 350 covered for 45 minutes. (Cook time will vary according to pan size.)
- Finish off under broiler for a minute or two to brown top.