Sausage & Cheese Balls
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Makes 50 balls. Great for Tailgating or just to snack while watching TV.
- 2 cups chopped Savoie's® Sausage
- 2 cups pancake/biscuit mix
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup, chopped, white and green onions
- 3 T butter
- Panko bread crumbs
- Savoie's® Dipping Sauce
- Season to Taste
- Saute onions in butter.
- Mix all ingredients, except bread crumbs and Dipping Sauce together.
- Form 1" balls. Roll in bread crumbs and bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Savoie's® Dipping Sauce.