Savoie’s® Andouille & Fried Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 22 mins
Total time: 32 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb package Savoie’s® Andouille
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped parsley
- Remove casing from sausage and chop the sausage into small pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sausage over medium heat.
- While stirring with a spoon, crumble sausage.
- Add sweet peas and mushrooms; cook and stir 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, green onions and parsley; cook and stir another 10 minutes.
- Add 2 ½ cups of cooked rice and stir well to mix (about 2 minutes).