Sausage, Spinach, & Pasta Casserole
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- 2 cups, chopped, Savoie's® Sausage, cooked
- 3 cups whole wheat pasta, cooked
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cans, 13.5 oz each, leaf spinach
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 package, 8 oz, cream cheese
- 8 oz, Velvetta Jalapeno cheese
- Soften cream cheese and Velvetta cheese.
- Mixed softened cheeses with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into a 9x9 pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let cook for 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven.