Simple Camp Potatoes
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hours
A real easy one pot recipe that goes good with lots of different Cajun Entrees including wild game.
- 4 to 6 big Irish Potatoes (cut in ¼ or ⅛ if real big)
- 1 lb Savoie's® Andouille Sausage (cubed)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- Salt,Cayenne Pepper & Garlic Power (to taste)
- Wash potatoes but leave skin on.
- Cut in ¼'s or ⅛'s and put in a medium size heavy stock pot. Add sausage and onion and cover with water.
- Add seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a fast simmer, cook (uncovered) until most of the water has been absorbed.
- Turn off heat and cover until ready to serve. Stir, (test seasoning and adjust), then enjoy.