- 3 pound chicken breast (boneless)
- 2 pound Savoie's® Sausage
- 1 large red onion (cut in large pieces)
- 2 cans of white potatoes (drained)
- 1 large container of mushrooms
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- Savoie's® Seasoning
- steak seasoning
- 1 stick of butter
- Worcestershire sauce
- Italian salad dressing
- Cut chicken in two-inch pieces. Place in bowl and toss with Savoie's® Seasoning, steak seasoning (to your taste), 3 splashes of Italian dressing, and 4 splashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- In an aluminum pan, add red onion, potatoes, mushrooms, and the same seasonings used for the chicken (Savoie's® Seasoning and steak seasoning to your taste, 3 splashes of Italian dressing, and 4 splashes of Worcestershire sauce). Mix and cover.
- Core out bell peppers (leaving them whole).
- Add stick of butter, 4 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, and ½ teaspoon garlic to each bell pepper.
- Wrap tightly in foil so that peppers will sit on grill.
- Take all chicken and place on skewers.
- Take all sausage and place on separate skewers.
- Lay skewers of chicken on heated grill, placing skewers of sausage on top of skewers of chicken.
- Place pan of vegetables on grill beside bell peppers.
- Flip and cook chicken and sausage until done (about 25-30 minutes). Shake pan of vegetables occasionally and cook until tender-crisp.
- Remove peppers from grill once liquid inside of them is heated and peppers are roasted.
- Add chicken and sausage to vegetables.
- Unwrap foil from peppers and pour liquid onto meat and vegetables.
- Cut peppers and add to pan. Mix and enjoy.