Chicken & Broccolli Casserole
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- ¼ cup chopped bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup Savoie's® Dressing Mix, cooked down
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 package (16 oz) baby broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 1 (7.3 oz) jar sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked rice (I use brown)
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French fried onions
- 1 can (10-3/4oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- seasoning to taste
- enough sliced pepper jack cheese to cover casserole
- In a large skillet, sauté onions, bell peppers, and celery, in butter, until tender.
- Stir in all other ingredients, except cheese, and transfer to a greased, shallow 2-1/2 qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered @ 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover casserole with cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.